For this role, we are looking for a person that can take over operations of our WEB-presence, which means our corporate page, brand page as well as EC website of our product line-up (GeneLife Brand), genetic testing result and report page, all services connected to aforementioned webpages (App etc.), to name a few. He/She will be in charge of planning and directing them and will also be involved in new product development.
- 3 years or more experience in WEB as well as App development and project direction
- 3 years or more experience in WEB as well as APP & service planning
- 3 years or more experience in WEB as well as APP market research
- Knowledge in UI/UX design
- Experience in working directly with engineers in projects revolving around service development
- Someone that has experience in and notable success in direct-to-consumer marketing and promotion planning
- Someone that has knowledge of the entire flow from product planning, development to promotion and has experience in operation with specific sales and revenue targets
- Someone who has experience in growing and nurturing a pre-existing product or service through the power of design
- Someone who has experience in growing and nurturing a pre-existing product or service through marketing efforts
- Someone who has interest in genetic testing, genetic research and businesses that specialize in it
- Someone skilled in developing and presenting deliverables
- Someone that can think, explain and act logically, based on figures and evidence.
For inquiries please contact us through the email below: